Thursday, March 19, 2020

Welcome to the Faith E. Kids Blog!!

HELLO FAITH E. KIDS & FAMILIES! 


Make sure to check out this blog often for any updates, Bible lessons and activities, fun activities to do as a family, possible FaceTime/Skype opportunities, Zoom meetings, and so much more.  I will post new Bible lessons, a memory verse challenge, and application activity every Thursday.

How are you? Comment below (parents, please help the younger ones) and tell me how you're doing and how your family is?  Just make sure when you comment, you change the 'Comment as' setting from 'Google Account' to 'Anonymous'.  Just mention who it is in the comment. For example, Love, Lucy H. Parents, the comments are mediated and are emailed to me before it's posted so that I can decline any comments that are not coming from parents and kids. No random person will be able to post comments.  

I miss seeing everyone's happy smiling faces! I want this blog to be a chance for all of us to stay connected.

I will upload Bible lessons, memory verse challenges, journaling topics/ideas, Bible Reading Plans, and more. 

Walk in faith and trust God in the storm! He's in control. 

Keep reading His Word, Pray to Him, Trust Him, and learn ways to love each other well especially during this time. 

Love you and miss you all dearly! Let me know how I (and the Faith E. staff) can be praying for you. 🙏


Blessings, 

Miss Jena 💗

************************

The Week of  March 22nd-28th


1. Bible Lesson: Faith Overcomes Fear
     https://ministry-to-children.com/faith-and-fear-bible-lesson


2. Weekly Memory Verse Challenge. Psalm 28:7a. The verse comes from the lesson. Try doing hand motions with some of the words to help you learn it. 

“The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me.”  ~Psalm 28:7a 


3. Application: Write a thank you letter to the Billings firefighters and EMTs and the local nurses and doctors working hard to take care of those who are sick. 
             a. Link to the addresses for the seven fire stations in Billings:
                 https://ci.billings.mt.us/444/Stations   

            b. Addresses to a couple local hospitals. 

St. Vincent Healthcare                                       Billings Clinic
1233 N. 30th St.                                                   2800 Tenth Avenue N.
Billings, MT 59101                                               Billings, MT 59101


No comments:

Post a Comment