Thursday, March 26, 2020

4th-5th Grade Bible Study Outline

My Bible Study                                  
DATE:  __________________

   1. Open in Prayer
     Ask the Lord to quiet your heart so that it can be open and ready for what He wants to show you. 


   2. Bible Reading                                   
What Bible verse or passage am I reading. 


   3. Learn/Observe
What can learn about God from this passage/verses? 



       

       4. Application

How can I take what I’ve learned and use it in my life? 



5. Questions 





Is there something I don’t understand? A word I don’t know?





6. Memory Verse:



 

      7. Closing Prayer: 
o  Thank the Lord for what He’s teaching you during your time reading the Bible, the blessings in your life, for who He is, etc.

o  Tell God how you feel. Ask Him for help in areas you need help in. i.e. Getting along with your siblings, confessing a sin to Him and repenting (turning away) from it, etc. 

o  Talk to Him about others. How can you be praying for other people?
o  Ask God for guidance & direction.  

No comments:

Post a Comment